Dear Santa,
I know you don't really exist but I needed something that I could write about, and this seemed far less personal than a real blog entry. I think that for this year I would like more time with my wife. That's my number one wish. Additionally I wish that people would stop killing other people, and that governments would get out of the way of people who wish to live free. If government could be more like my in-laws that would be great. They are very willing to be involved if and when we need them, and they are amicable to spending time together, but they are not willing to impose themselves upon my wife and I. My mom is much like that, and that is both helpful and beneficial to all involved. And if you could do something about the peace on earth issue, you know, the part about it lacking severely, that would be wonderful.
2 comments:
loved this post, William. I mainly was just thrilled to see a new post on here :) but I also LOVED what you said about Government. Couldn't agree more.
i agree. its not only nice to see you guys posting on here again, but its nice that you want more time with your wife on xmas. nothing sweeter. love it.
Post a Comment