1. I am important to our marriage because...
2. What I contribute to my partner's success is...
3. I feel central to our relationship when...
4. I feel peripheral to our relationship when...
5. The ways I have fun with you are...
6. The way I get space for myself in our relationship is...
7. The ways I am intimate with you are...
8. The role I play as your wife/husband is...
9. I feel most feminine/masculine in our relationship when..
10. I deal with stress by...
11. I feel most loved when you...
12. Though you may or may not know it, I'm showing you my love when I...
13. How we spend our spare time is determined by...
14. Our social life is planned by...
15. I need you to...
**These questions come from Dr. Les & Leslie Parrott's Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbook
3 comments:
I love these! We're going to do this together this week. Looking forward to it. Thanks!
great questions! have you guys read 'love and respect' by dr. emerson eggrich? i have it if you'd like to borrow it. it is a christian pastor, who wrote a book with his wife on the male's perspective of marriage and the female's, and how we both need to learn to 'look through eachother's glasses' the females need to learn to take a glance through the blue shades every once in a while and the males need to take a gander through the pink shades every so often. matt and i have both read the book twice, and seen them when they have done conferences in town. they are AMAZING. it strengthens our relationship everytime we read the book or do one of their workshops.
Tara-
That book sounds awesome!! I'd LOVE to borrow it. You'll also have to let me know when they are in town...we love conferences like that :)
Post a Comment