Monday, September 16

McFarlands Visit // Weekend Recap

W's sister Ruth and family were up last week and over the weekend for her hubby's work classes. And the joy of homeschooling is everyone can come along! The kids and I met up with them two days during the week and they stayed the weekend with us before heading back down to SoCal. 
These two were like peas in a pod. Pretty much build in BFFs when you're four days apart and have such similar personalities. It was quite humorous watching them.
Over the weekend, we did quite a lot + here's the bits of what I captured: farmer's market...
picnic lunch...
creek time...
{like Papa, like son.}

Ruth and Michael keep Vesper and I company on dry land.

and of course some soft serve...

We had a tough time saying good-bye and can't wait until Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

tara said...

man, the swenson genes are SO strong! william and all his siblings (the ones i have seen via your blog anyway) all look so much alike!