Tuesday, April 2

Zoo Trip


On one of W's days off, we decided to make a family trip to the zoo. I'd gotten a free pass from a neighbor that expired soon and thought it'd be a special treat to go during the week with all of us. Plus, I'd feel less guilty if all we did was have screen time the rest of the week while I was on my own. ;) So before family dinner at castle wood, we spent the afternoon checking out the animals and riding some carnival rides.

Theo and Vesper's first time to the zoo!

Theo's curls have been particularly amazing lately. He may also not be getting a big boy hair cut ever until two. We love us a good baby mullet around here.

The rides were definitely a hit. E had the terribly responsible task of picking one ride that he could go on {in addition to the other ones we did together.} He was so indecisive between the little roller coster and the cars. The cars won out in the end.

Everyone was tall enough for the carousel.

A great afternoon...just wish we had a longer drive home!

3 comments:

Edie said...

Now I am feeling like a negligent G.Ma....Theo had not been to the Zoo???????

And if anyone was wondering, Ezra would have gone on ALL the rides :)

Tara said...

so glad you guys were able to have that family outing! next time you guys go to socal to visit the swensons you GOTTA get E to disneyland, since hes such a fan of rides! the kid would DIE! lol.

Stef said...

So fun seeing little kids on zoo rides I went on!