Thursday, March 14

Flying Solo


So I survived my first day alone with three. 
And holy cow, I'm pooped.
Can't remember the last time I thought a hot shower and bed sounded so very appealing before 7:30pm.
I'm surprised I made it all the way through dinner.

Thankfully, today was Thursday which meant gymnastics for Ezra--which my parents take him to and usually do lunch with him before dropping him back off. And if I put T down for an early nap, then I'll get some down time. 

Other than that, we filled the rest of our time with meals, naps, little Einsteins espisodes and a trip to get another cup of coffee and the park. Yup, just the basics of survival around here. 
The kitchen's a mess.
Laundry is in stages.
But we made it through.

If I can figure this "three kids; three and under" thing out, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to take on anything.
I get five days per week to work on it. 
Please send your prayers!

3 comments:

Tara said...

i am SO impressed you are even getting OUT, period!!!

Michelle Weiss said...

You can do it!

Stef said...

you're doing great and you'll look back on these months and be SO proud of yourself. I always pat myself on the back when I look back :)