The boys have really started to resemble buddies lately and it's so fun. I'm catching just a glimpse of what we'll be seeing in the many many many years to come. Buds for life. :)
I snapped a few pictures during a morning of play in E's room. A few days ago, I wanted to test the waters with E about sharing a room with Theo. I asked him what he thought about it. His face immediately lit up and he wanted to move Theo's crib in with him right then and there. I told him that Papa had to move the crib and later that night, E insisted to W that he move that crib in. Hoping the actual transition is just as smooth. Ha!
Most of the time they are so sweet together...



4 comments:
It really is the best thing ever!!!!
So are they sharing a room now???
Erin- not yet!! we're still not exactly sure when to make the move but hopefully it'll go smoothly. :)
there's really too much cuteness in this post.
I see these pics and feel a pang of sadness that Ethan won't ever experience this with a brother - this closeness in age. Its so sweet.
But I'm reminding myself that and he'll never know a difference and he and Miles will make their own big brother, much younger brother memories :)
Post a Comment