Friday, June 8

9 months



Lots of babbling and talking..we swear {Ezra included} we've heard you 'say' actual words like "clapping" "talk" "hi" "bye"...weirdest thing! Those Swenson boys sure know how to talk! ;)

LOVE bath time with brother

Surprising us with light hair. Still got dark eyes.

Pushing up onto your knees...exciting--yes...but also scary because that will mean I really have two kids now. Two that I'll have to run after soon.

Have four teeth..three on top, one on the bottom while working on number five

Love "real people" food and grab at ours aggressively

In the 80th percentile for height, 10th for weight...I just have slender babes, I guess, what can I say?!

LOVE LOVE LOVE to clap. It's the sweetest, most adorable thing I've ever seen. And you'll actually do it on command. 

Finally starting to transition out of swaddling for sleep. We've now just got your bottom-half still in there

Snuggly, sweet, lovable and so so happy!


3 comments:

Tara said...

aw, i love 9 months. they have been on the outside as long as they were on the inside. :)

Erin Stewart said...

So cute!!! Really the sweetest boy :) I love the clapping!!! I cant wait for that. Oh and waving. hehe, i am working on that one right now!

Stef said...

Happy 9 months, to THE cutest baby on the block! (I know, I say it about so many babies, but God makes 'em cute!)

I seriously love his cheeks. You'll have to try and get a video of him saying little words - I love those first moments!