William's actually birthday fell on a Tuesday. I wanted to still do a little something special so I made one of his favorite meals {starch and cream overload}, got some balloons and dessert, and randomly created birthday party hats during naptime {in an effort to avoid laundry as well}. Ezra and I also made him birthday cards the week before.
We had a silly good time.
Ezra called them our 'dessert hats' and we may or may not have worn them on and off the rest of the week because we liked them so much. They were a hit.
And here's some Theo photo love. In case you worry about us neglecting him in pictures {or in real life for that matter...}. It's still hard at this stage...he's either napping or I'm wearing him much of the time I have a camera in hand. And have you ever tried to take a decent photo of your back?! It's basically impossible. ;)
Theo had way too much fun with W's balloons. It was super helpful for getting things done the rest of the week. ;) And if I could figure out this camera for low lightening or remember to button his onesie post-EC, I'm pretty sure these pictures would be stellar. {i kid, i kid}


1 comment:
you're such a fun wife and mom!!
Post a Comment