Monday, April 2

A Day With Erin & Bella


The boys and I made a trek out to my favorite city to visit with Erin and her beauty, Bella. 

We decided to head to the Academy of Science, only to find out upon arrival that it was just closing for Michelle Obama and some fundraiser. Such a great excuse to come back! 
Instead, we mealed at DeYoung and hung out around the plaza. It was so fun and really, any time spent in the city and with friends is well spent!
We ended with a roll down a steep little null before loading back into the van and heading home before traffic started!
Ezra is very excited to come back and see "Nemo" next time.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Aw, what a fun day! I love escaping to the city now and again. Really cute pictures!!

Erin Stewart said...

Such a fun day even though it didn't go as planned! I cant wait for you to come back!!! p.s. Bella LOVED watching E!!! So cute :)

Stef said...

so cute! your friend Erin has the exact carrier (color and all) that we're hoping to buy!