I wasn't planning on doing anything
much for March. I pulled out a few things that work and re-dressed our
mantle. And that's about it.
The mantle started with my glitter shamrock garland from my teaching supplies...
Then I pulled out my yarn wreath and a wooden frame from the garage..
Then I filled in the sides with things from around the house, a free print, and E's latest art project.
And that's that.
Beyond a bowl of Lucky Charms, I don't think we'll be celebrating St. Patty's Day much. Will you?
2 comments:
oh my goodness, very cute!!
Sooooo cute!!
We will be on a marriage retreat w the church that weekend, but will likely celebrate w the kids during the week. Corned beef, cabbage, beer.... My mom used to have us leave our shoes on the porch and the leprechaun would fill them with gold (gold coins) overnight. I think that would be a fun tradition to keep up with the boys. I always loved waking up to the gold glitter (leprechaun dust) and seeing my shoes filled with goodies....it was fun. :)
Post a Comment