Tuesday, January 3

Tilden Park

We sneaked one family fun day in during W's week off. Just the four of us. I had to wait until Saturday to get it, but it was well worth the wait.
We decided to check out more of Berkeley's Tilden Park. Our last visit was over a year ago. Since it's huge and has so many fun parts to it, we thought an adventure was in order. Plus it was a long enough distance to really "test out" our ride. ;)

This trip included the little farm, education center, and Jewel lake. And in that order.
 It was an absolutely gorgeous day. Sunny and chilly. It felt so good being outdoors.

Our timing back to the car was perfect...any longer and W would have been carrying two sleeping boys.

3 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE that profile shot of E looking at the water. gorgeous!

Jill said...

You NEED to do the train there. It's a scaled steam replica and SO much fun!

Stef said...

I love Tilden Park! I miss that place. Long ago, I wanted to be proposed to at that park :)
Ezra is looking so very big, all of a sudden. Amazing how that happens after a younger sibling is born.