In lieu of my mom and I's tradition of heading into the city, we headed out to Blackhawk Plaza with Gpa and the boys this year. I was more than a little bummed. I love the city but especially during Christmas time. There wasn't anything I wanted to buy, but I love seeing the window fronts and the people hustling about. SF just wasn't going to happen during this busy season with little ones.
We grabbed some warm drinks, brought our duck food, and walked around the plaza. It was quite chilly that afternoon.
E loved throwing the food at 'em. And T, in his customary formed, missed all the action.
Gpa came too and played with E while Gma and I sneaked into my favorite store. Walking back to the car after the fun, I leaned over and told my mom, "Yeah, there was no way we could have done the city joyfully." Her reply, "I know. I'm a good mother and good mothers know these things."
Maybe next year.




3 comments:
i LOVEEEE his sweater!!
E's sweater is just so fantastically adorable, I can't get over it!!! :) Merry Christmas!
love the pics! Jess, you look FABULOUS! Cannot believe you just had a baby!
Post a Comment