Monday, December 12

Happy Birthday, Mom {Women's Christmas Dinner}

On her special day:

A few days before:
This is the third year Mom has hosted a table at the Women's Christmas Dinner. It's become one of those traditions that I look forward to each year. She really out-did herself last year with The Grinch theme and this year, it was a theme after my own heart: Mason Jars. It was simple, clean and beautiful. 

My favorite part? The tiny little mason jars turned into snow globe favors. 

A few other tables...

Such a wonderful evening with amazing food {you should have seen how full my plate was...its a good thing I'm burning calories while bfing} and great entertainment. And with some lovely, lovely ladies. 

3 comments:

Tara said...

i was totally impressed with the food!!

mason jars?? your mom rocks.

Edie said...

I need your photos....they're way better than mine :)

Stef said...

oh my word, your Mom's table was beautiful! I love how completely elegant and yet simple it came off. Perfect!