Wednesday, November 9

Unpublished Status Updates

Do you ever find yourself thinking in the moment, "I could use this as a status update" but then never get around to actually doing it?  Well, I do sometimes. I could have used these this past week...

It's cute when he can zip his pjs. Not so much when he can zip my make-up bag.

The clean clothes basketS {yes, plural} have been there so long, they left dents in the carpet.

Becoming quite the multi-tasker: making dinner while downloading pictures while blogging a post while shhhh-ing a babe back to sleep. Phew!

Boxing up maternity clothes is always bittersweet.

There must be something wrong with me if I'm already daydreaming what months Baby#3 could be born in while bfing my two month old.{see above status}. I'm blaming it on the fact that Theo is already way too big in my book.

 Recklessness is: buying a 4 pound bag of chocolate chips at Costco.

{unintentional} Smart thinking is: having a date night on daylight savings...just in case, he decides not to sleep in.

It's official: I cannot keep up with the toddler bread-crumb trails anymore {you know, the ones where they get into something and leave a trail of stuff behind}.Thinking about investing in a street cleaner to do the work for me.

Celebrated the cold weather with not one, but TWO warm fires this weekend! Thanks, Lumberjack W.

E's accessory obsession and winter mix well-- you'd think we're living on the east coast by the sheer amount of things he adds to his wardrobe any given day.

2 comments:

Tara said...

LMAO! this is awesome! probably one of my favorite posts yet. haha!

DEFINITELY a downfall to having a big baby--they leave that baby stage way.too.fast.

pey just had his 9 month appointment and he is almost 27 pounds. the doctor said he is the size of an average "almost 2-year-old". he's on the track to being 6'5 or taller. SERIOUSLY??!!!

and i left the office loving peyton with all my heart, but having baby fever like CRAZY. i miss my little 8 pound newborn! :( it doesnt seem fair that in already 9 months he is totally no longer a baby. i mean he is, but you know...

Edie said...

It's cute when E zips up his PJs, not so cute when he unzips them...and I'm trying to snap them and get him ready for bed.

Wait, I'm wrong....he's always cute! And Theo's cute too :)