Wednesday, November 2

Merry Christmas To ME!

Saturday really felt like it was my birthday or an early Christmas. W took both boys in the morning...the first time I was away from Theo. I walked downtown and got my toes, fingers and eyebrows done. I strolled through the farmer's market; all the while thinking the boys were running around at the dog park.

NOT.

W completely surprised me by picking up my Christmas gift-- a few months early. 
My new, very own, awesome CAMERA!

I'm super stoked that he decided to give it to me early. And I loved the way he surprised me. My point-and-shoot was giving me issues recently so I couldn't use it. And how awesome to be able to document these up-coming festive months with clarity, zoom, and speed?! Boo-yah!

So these roses, that are currently a week old, are from him, but not my Christmas gift. It's my very first photograph using my very new camera. 

Major props to my hubby! :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

YAYYYYY!!! what a thoughtful hubby!!

Heather said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait till my point and shoot finally dies and I can upgrade too!!!!
Are you going to take some lessons?

Stef said...

Merry {early} Christmas! :)