yay for awesome hubbies! The other night I finished cleaning our room and came out to fold the Mt Zion of laundry and it was all neatly folded in the basket. I almost cried.
it makes ALL the difference in the world to have a husband that actually contributes toward the household chores. i would DIE if i had one that didnt. william is a good man!
6 comments:
William worked all day and then folded laundry? And we had Ezra all afternoon. So......what were you doing?
Napping, yo! Completely exhausted from our packed week!
LOL....good, that's what I was hoping you were doing :)
So cute! What a good man!
yay for awesome hubbies!
The other night I finished cleaning our room and came out to fold the Mt Zion of laundry and it was all neatly folded in the basket. I almost cried.
it makes ALL the difference in the world to have a husband that actually contributes toward the household chores. i would DIE if i had one that didnt. william is a good man!
Post a Comment