Wednesday, June 1

Sweet Getaway

A weekend away including...
great food and coffee
naps
cable car rides
an outdoor art gallery
shopping
relaxing
one adventurous walk in the rain huddled under an umbrella

A huge thanks to my girlfriend, Erin, for hooking us up royally at the Fairmont. It was absolutely heavenly and so hard to leave the room. We had planned to redeem a Groupon for sailing but it rained long enough for it to be cancelled. We're getting really good at this Plan B stuff. Guess we'll have to come back...I do love any excuse to head into fog city, so it's all good!

4 comments:

Erin Stewart said...

I am glad you got to go! I am so sorry you got rained out. Boo... I just looked at you reservation and see they took you out of the suite I had you in. I am SO sorry! I hope everything worked out ok!

Tara said...

:::swoon:::

i am craving an overnighter. we are doing a weekend away for our ann, in july, and i am literally counting days. seems so close yet so far away. :-/

so glad you guys got in some romantic, alone time! and how freakin amazing that erin gave you that awesome hookup!!

Stefany said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend.
We're trying to decide where we should go/do. Money seems to be the key factor that is preventing us now... Hopefully soon with some help from livingsocial.com ; )
Yay, for great hook ups.

Stef said...

NICE!!! Looks and sounds like fun!