Monday, June 20

Happiness Is...

...getting out of the house early with my boys, grabbing donuts and hunting for treasures at yard sales.


...heading into one of my favorite cities and grabbing a yummy treat.

...waiting for our adventure to begin.

...getting the best seats on the boat.

...getting some great quality time with my hot hubby AND the added bonus of a beautiful view!
{thumbs up to groupon and SF sailing co.}

...eating the most delicious food at Wood Tavern, a place we've been to once before!

...accidentally falling asleep at 8:45 and having one of the best nights of sleep that I've had in a long time!

It was a good day. A really good day.

4 comments:

Tara said...

ok, this is so funny. matts parents and sister were on that very same boat/trip! they got the groupon too! we wanted to go so bad, but matt had class and couldnt miss. boo! :(

sounds like an awesome time!!

ashlynjustin said...

Love!! You look great Jess! What a perfect day, and great sleep is SUCH an added bonus!!

Stef said...

groupons are awesome! and so was this date. I can tell.

Stefany said...

I love Groupon and LivingSocial.
So happy you guys finally got to go.
Looks like a fabulous day and I totally agree with Ash, you look GREAT. : )