Wednesday, May 11

5 Things I'm Loving {C.B.Swenson Edition}

One of the many reasons I love visiting and spending time with beloved, like-minded families is comparing notes. I'm able to learn many more tips, tricks, and helpful hints in a short amount of time than online researching/surfing alone. Here are some of the new things one of my sis-in-laws, Carolyn, shared with me during our way-too-short weekend together.

1. TJs Microfiber clean-up cloths
How did my kitchen survive this long without these quick drying things?! And why am I still shelling out cash for paper towels?!

2. Homemade Toothpaste Recipe
 All natural, chemical free. Ok for my little Buki to swallow. And it actually makes your teeth feel so smooth and clean. We were hooked after using it for the weekend. Will definitely be buying the ingredients and whipping up a batch as soon as we get re-settled with life!

3. This health food recipe website
We ate the delicious meal above, but what I most love about the site is its break down of all the nutrients in each recipe. And the recipes posted are not only tasty but packed with lots of minerals and vitamins!

4. The Jesus Storybook Bible Videos

Had no clue that our kids' bible has a website that posts new videos on a weekly {?} basis. Since we haven't really started the whole sitting in front of the tv thing yet, this would be a great training ground for it. ;)

5. Baby Underwear
The Carter's brand "Just One You" undies are carried by Target. Charis fits in them during the day besides sleeping times and I may just have to get a few pairs to try with E. I didn't know they came in sizes small enough for little bums. We are not aggressive enough in his potty training to do undies just yet, but these could be great incentive for me to get going!! His little tush would be so cute in them!

4 comments:

Stefany said...

I'm totally going to steal the toothpaste recipe. The screams I hear over toothpaste are killing me. This might just solve our morning arguments! ; )
And the little boy undies. Too cute! I've been shopping for Trey since we will begin training in a few months!

ashlynjustin said...

Those boy undies are killing me...

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I had a huge issue with finding tiny underwear everything in stores was all way too big for T, but I have a friend who's daughter is as tiny as T so I asked her and she directed me to so good tiny underwear:) also carters, a certain style that is online:)

I have been looking for those cloths everywhere!!!!!! Trader Joes has them? WTF there' s Trader Joes in walking distance, and they've been there all along!

Stef said...

I'll have to try that toothpaste recipe since I'm the only person here who likes the tooth soap :)

Also, the healthy recipe blog? NICE! I'm gonna go checkthat out often!
The Story Book Bible has a website with videos??? News to me! Thanks for sharing!