Wednesday, April 6

It's A...

Our technician was super sweet and played along with our little game. Said it made his day and he couldn't wait to tell the Misses about the idea. Ha! 
We headed out to a delicious sushi meal with a bag of goodies from my parents.
They were so sweet to get a little swim outfit for both E and his baby brother. :) So weird saying that. It's just so crazy to know already before he's even here. We enjoyed being the only ones to know during dinner and when we got home, texted the masses {family and friends} so they could be on the fun too. We're jokingly saying that we should go into the 'groom-making' business for all our friends with adorably cute and awesome girls.

Here are some of our favorite responses...
"yay yay YAY for another boy!!!! I think Ezra is one lucky little man! And you, too, who will one day be made much of by THREE men!!! :)"

"Oh yeah. I'm thinking, between you, me & Tim--that we gonna have an army of boys. Congratulations, man."

"Really?? I'm so surprised!!! Well I have loads of girl clothes for when she comes along. I think Ezra will be such a great big bro and let's face it, every boy needs a brother. Someone to wrestle with. ;)"

"Sweet. More potential grooms for Autumn to chose from. Congratulation, Papa!"


"Nothing wrong with two boys...until they're teenagers. Just kidding. Love ya."


"Omg!!! I'm so excited for you! It really is true that every pregnancy is so different. Crazy!! Yahoo! So excited for you guys. E is going to be the best big brother!"


"OMG!! CONGRATS!! Yay for Swenson Testosterone!! Yay for Swenson Brothers!!"


"Haha!! I knew it!! :) You're an awesome boy Mama and your boys will be close buddies, which I think is so great!!!! Love it!!!! :)"

We are definitely excited for the future bond that E and this little guy will have. As well as, getting to build up strong, God-fearing men to protect, provide and serve their future families!! What an amazing job we have ahead of us. Phew.
Now comes the next hardest part....deciding on some good solid names that we both love.

10 comments:

Stefany said...

Groom making business. lol. I love it!
I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
E is going to have a ton to teach his little brother and it will be so much fun to watch that special brotherly bond form!
I love all the comments from friends! Especially the one about having a ton of girl stuff to pass on when she comes! ; )

Stefany said...

Oh and thanks for including me in the text group! Made my day! : )

Tara said...

I knew it!!! ;)

Im so very happy for you guys!! I felt the same way about peyton--about the bond he and brady will share. To have the same gender, so close in age, i think is so special. What a great gift for our first boys, ya know?

You guys are the perfect parents to boys. Really. I think God made you guys to parent boys.

Im sure you'll get your girl someday...especially w/the loads of babies you guys want. ;)

Congrats a million times!!! So very exciting!! And you are glowing!!

P.s. Another good thing about having boys--you remain the only princess of the house. ;) your boys will spoil you rotten and put you up on a pedastool. Brothers loooove their mamas!!

Megan said...

Yay!! You look absolutely beautiful, girl. You are definitely glowing! And I love the swim trunks! So very fun!

Jon and Amy said...

I second Tara's comment that God made you & W to parent boys. It's SO true. And God is so honored by that as you live it out.

I love the thought of 2 Swenson boys!! :) I have the utmost confidence that girls will come later, and there's no replacing that age-gap bond between the 2 boys :)

YAYYYYYY for a brother for E!!!

So...are you also going to be revealing the not-yet-decided-upon name before delivery this time (in keeping with your gender reveal)? Or will we have to wait again? ;)

Love ya, Jess!

Stef said...

yep! pretty over-the-top excited for a healthy looking baby, boy OR girl! Ezra will be such a fun big brother to a little brother. I wish Ethan had a brother closer in age to him... but God plans things out the way He knows they're best :)
And look at it this way... now you can name your son Arnold and show us how much you really love us ;-)

CONGRATS!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, yaaaay!! So exciting to know and to be able to prepare E for his little BROTHER. I think that Adam and I will have a gaggle of boys too - everyone in my family has 3 boys/1 girl and the boys always come in a row. So I'm picturing ourselves in your same spot a year or so from now. ;) So exciting to know that they can share a room, share toys, share clothes, and share in the adventures they'll have together. Congrats!!

ashlynjustin said...

What an amazing time for the Swenson family! E is going to be such a loving brother and be teaching him all kinds of things. Congrats and can't wait to hear the name choice! I loved this part of the pregnancy, things are calming down and time for it to become more real! xoxoxo

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, again! I still can't believe it's another boy! YAY!:)

Stef said...

also, it HAS to be said... you dress cute and stylish even while pregnant! I want to be you. Send me some tips. I'm afraid I always hate my maternity choices :(