Oi Vey. Trying to come up with another one we love is proving to be hard work, even though we already know the gender! Then again, W& I's styles are pretty different so when we finally agree, there's no second guessing or hesitation.
I can't say I have a number one yet, like I did last time {Wyatt}. But we didn't go with that name anyway, so really, who cares?! W jokes that we should put a focus group together to pick a name. Yeah right, then we'd do the exact opposite. I'm about 100% positive that we wouldn't be fully inspired until we actually get to meet the little tyke. There's just something about that moment when you are all face-to-face for the first time.
Here is what's on our list this week {in no particular} order...
Asher {happy/blessed}
Thor/Thorsten {W's grandpa's name}
Connor/Constantine
Theo/Theophilus {lover of God}
Desmond
Rowan
Wade
Amos
Amos
Hopefully, we can whittle it down to our favorite top three by his birthday. Only 20 more weeks until we all found out together what this little guy's name is going to be!!
9 comments:
Theo is my favorite but I'm partial to T names.
If we had 2 boys they both would have been T's and girls would have been A's.
I'm sill that way!
I love that you pick unique names for your kids! : )
I vote for Rowan!
wow-i had no idea we had such similar taste in names!
rowan, connor and asher were ALL on our list when i was pregnant with peyton!! :)
rowan is my fav. :)
I love the names you're thinking of!! Desmond is a favorite of ours because of Lost :) We love his character and the name really grew on us.
Asher is cute. Our friends named their son that and I feel happy when I say it :)
They're all good!
I love a lot of these!
(For about 15 seconds, Jack's name was going to be Jack Asher, then I figured out why not, HA.)
I also love Wyatt, but sounds like that got vetoed. ;)
I never realized before being a parent why parents always put their kids' names on EVERYTHING. Now I figured it out: we're blown away by the fact that WE get to choose what someone is called by the whole planet for the rest of their lives. Still blows my mind.
Good luck!!
You are brave to ask what people think :) I LOVE Connor, when I was little I always thought I would name a boy Connor. Love them all good luck!!!
How fun.. J and I were the same we had a hard time agreeing. I love Conner, Asher and Thorsten.
Rowan! We named our late rabbit that (after the current Archbishop of Canterbury) and I fell in LOVE with that name!
When I was pregnant with Tatum, I was sure she was a boy and I had the name Asher picked out for her:) There was this little boy who was 2-3, and really the tiniest tiniest thing you would ever see.... looked like a skinny 1 year old, and he used to follow me around on the playground when I was a teacher. I didn't know him because I taught 5-6, but he liked me and he found me every recess and spent the whole thing with me and would only talk to me...in a quiet whisper. His name was Asher. He was a beautiful little boy.
Desmond is my nephews middle name:) I like Wade (I also like wyatt btw, LOL:))
Post a Comment