Wednesday, March 16

Spring Mantle: Work in Progress

W completed hanging our wall gallery over the weekend {our Sunday had a rainy afternoon; perfect for home projects!} And I'm not completely sold on the mantle just yet, but here it is currently...
The wall gallery still has some space to fill in when I find some more frames I like. Right now it's looking a bit too tame for me or it could just be that I've been staring at this for too long, trying to commit...

But it's a start and I'm happy to have it up! I'm also waiting on my shutterfly order to turn into a silhouette {previously mentioned tutorial} for the oval frame. My mom found a slightly bigger 'S' that I want to mod-podge with fabric before hanging, so the smaller one is taking it's place. Anywho, here it is, in all it's iphone pic grainy glory! :)


Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Stefany said...

Love the st. patty's garland.
I just ordered pictures of the kids to do silhouette's.
Looks great Jess!

Tiffany said...

I love the frames you have found so far! I think it all looks great!:)

Stef said...

loving this look! I like the felt shamrocks - too cute! This is the first year I'm really getting into St. Patty's Day. My friend Katie is hosting a huge dinner and I'm making some sort of amazing dessert with Irish Cream in it and I bought the kids and I some fun t-shirts from Target (nice and cheap) that they can wear and be all festive. You're rubbing off on me :)