Thursday, March 3

Loved This Birth Story

...and well, all the beautiful professional photographs too...Ok ok, and her name just happens to be Jessica too. 
A home birth but an unassisted one {baby came before the midwife did}. Who wouldn't want to have a baby after only 5 hours of labor and 2 and 1/2 pushes?!? Sheesh! Guess that's what happens when you already have 3 kids. :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

scares me half to death...but i do love the photos!!

Stef said...

LOVED this! Its pretty cool what can happen when we let God and our bodies do their thing :)
Plus, unless you live in the boonies, there's usually a hospital pretty close.

Stefany said...

What a beautiful story.
I love that the siblings got to be a part of it. I would have loved to do this. I wanted as natural as possible with both.
Alyssa came after 4 hours of labor and 3ish pushes... Delivered by a midwife at Kaiser since MY doctor was not on call.
Trey was not so easy though!

Tiffany said...

1 1/2 pushes with Chan:) She basically fell out. The doc told me to stop pushing on the second one and he held her up!:)

ashlynjustin said...

I wish mine would have gone as planned! I am too scared to try to go natural with the next if there is even going to be a next. Looks like a planned C- sec for us.