Definitely late to the game on this one, but I like to think there's so much more cheap, fun projects out now. Here's a few I've been toying with for our house.
that area rug makes me swoon!! and i LOVE that sign for the kid's room!
i know you got the silhouette idea from caitlin's blog...did you happen to see the chevron wall she did in her dubai home?! she blogged about it a while back...it is AMAZING.
combo chevron wall and photo gallery wall. swoon swoon swoon.
Ash- You totally should. I took a really basic one from JoAnns several summers ago-- it was free! I'm hoping to take another one from a local store in the spring/summer.
Tara- I haven't seen her wall. I'll have to check that out! Would love to do something like that or stencils, but it's just such a time commitment!!
Stef- So wish they were all in my house at this moment. ;) Hoping to get something with a chevron print in here soon, though. The links show the tutorials where I found them. They're just ideas floating in my head and computer bookmarks at the moment...
You and crafting is like me and my books. If you look around my house they are everywhere like decoration, LOL! in fact there are probably 20 sitting on my couch right now!!!!
8 comments:
When I saw the title, I thought you might be referring to the gas station! lol....
Super cool Jess!! I need to take a sewing class!!
i LOVE chevron print!!
that area rug makes me swoon!! and i LOVE that sign for the kid's room!
i know you got the silhouette idea from caitlin's blog...did you happen to see the chevron wall she did in her dubai home?! she blogged about it a while back...it is AMAZING.
combo chevron wall and photo gallery wall. swoon swoon swoon.
haha! I thought you were talking about the gas station too. So funny... took me like 5 minutes to catch on to what it meant :)
Are these all from your house?
Ash- You totally should. I took a really basic one from JoAnns several summers ago-- it was free! I'm hoping to take another one from a local store in the spring/summer.
Tara- I haven't seen her wall. I'll have to check that out! Would love to do something like that or stencils, but it's just such a time commitment!!
Stef- So wish they were all in my house at this moment. ;) Hoping to get something with a chevron print in here soon, though. The links show the tutorials where I found them. They're just ideas floating in my head and computer bookmarks at the moment...
The Chevron Sign is awesome. Makes me long for the lake, boating, swimming pretty much everything that comes with summer. LOVE.
I miss your blog....
You and crafting is like me and my books. If you look around my house they are everywhere like decoration, LOL! in fact there are probably 20 sitting on my couch right now!!!!
get craftin'!:)
Post a Comment