1. Video Coffee Dates
I'm running the risk of making myself out to be a total technological cave-woman, but we only just got a computer with a camera in it. I've been skyping with some distant family/friends lately and it's been lovely. My sister-in-law showed me her growing belly {due in June} and the garden bed that her husband built for her. The Jenkins who are now in Spain chatted with us for a few, only days after getting settled. And Ezra & I can 'see' Papa during the day with his new iphone. So great to have the added benefit of seeing distant loved ones while catching up!
2. Feeding My Felt Addiction
with this little book!
3. The More the Merrier
When I was pregnant with E, I had a sister-in-law, and two close friends to be prego partners with. Not going to lie, it was looking a bit lonely on the #2 frontier. Who was I going to update, complain, marvel, and gab to this go-around?! Welp, I was beyond excited to hear four friends are joining the pregnancy ranks!! Last time, I was bringing up the rear in due dates and this time I'm the front runner!! Whoo hoo!
4. Google Docs Presentation: Inspiration Board
So with my current project {E's room} dilemmas, I was in need of a visual presentation of all the mumbled ideas floating around in my head. I didn't have PhotoShop {I know, shame shame, Mama} but I found a super easy alternative. Within a few moments, I had uploaded all my bookmarked pictures onto one piece of "paper" to see how it all looked together. I even 'shared' it with W for him to check out too. This could totally work with anything visual you're working on: party planning, room re-decorating, etc. Very fun. Very easy.
5. W being in one and local location
{Getting tickled by Stacy}
We've been visiting W's office at least once a week during lunch to hang out with him. It's so nice to be able to see him and the office ladies just love on Ezra! Since W's been going in so early too, he's usually home at 4:30 or earlier. It's great to have those extra minutes with him before E goes down for the night. A few days ago, we even got in a family walk before dinner.
with this little book!
3. The More the Merrier
When I was pregnant with E, I had a sister-in-law, and two close friends to be prego partners with. Not going to lie, it was looking a bit lonely on the #2 frontier. Who was I going to update, complain, marvel, and gab to this go-around?! Welp, I was beyond excited to hear four friends are joining the pregnancy ranks!! Last time, I was bringing up the rear in due dates and this time I'm the front runner!! Whoo hoo!
4. Google Docs Presentation: Inspiration Board
So with my current project {E's room} dilemmas, I was in need of a visual presentation of all the mumbled ideas floating around in my head. I didn't have PhotoShop {I know, shame shame, Mama} but I found a super easy alternative. Within a few moments, I had uploaded all my bookmarked pictures onto one piece of "paper" to see how it all looked together. I even 'shared' it with W for him to check out too. This could totally work with anything visual you're working on: party planning, room re-decorating, etc. Very fun. Very easy.
5. W being in one and local location
{Getting tickled by Stacy}
We've been visiting W's office at least once a week during lunch to hang out with him. It's so nice to be able to see him and the office ladies just love on Ezra! Since W's been going in so early too, he's usually home at 4:30 or earlier. It's great to have those extra minutes with him before E goes down for the night. A few days ago, we even got in a family walk before dinner.

6 comments:
so cute! I just got a new computer too with a camera and skyped my first time recently too! It is SO cool!! It is way better than the phone, I feel like I really hung out with them!
I want to skype with you soon! this week was non-stop, no joke :(
LOVE skype!!
and LOVE inspiration boards! i make them for ev-er-y-thing. currently have one going for b's party. makes it all so much easier to SEE your thoughts on paper!
4 pregnant friends! Wow! Anyone we know?!
I'm going to have to pick up that book, now that you have me hooked on felt! ; )
Alyssa Skype's with Papa Duke twice a week. It's so wonderful that even though we live 2.5 hours away she can still "see" him on a regular basis!
Jill- hmmm, i'm not sure if you would know any of them. but the only one to make it public knowledge yet is Emily Gillette from our church. :)
Post a Comment