I'm 17 weeks this week, but I meant to write something last week. That just never happened. Oops! So, I'm just going to pretend that I'm 16 and I posted this last week. ;)
Feeling: Great now, still tired; just not exhausted. But I'm convinced that I'd be tired anyway...I have a fire-cracker of a fifteen-month-old who's always on the move!
Cravings: Sour cream and ranch. Yum, yum, yum! At one point, sour cream sounded so good, I put it on my pasta for dinner. Maybe the weirdest thing I've done so far.
Impatience: I waited a whole 41 weeks just fine to find out E's gender. So why, once we decide to find out this time, am I so impatient?! Hatin' it. But less than two more weeks, if you're asking....
Noticings: I've noticed some major love handles! Yikes. Totally carrying different with this baby, already. Don't get me wrong, my butts and thighs have definitely grown, but there seems to be more girth in my mid-section. Just lovely, huh? But my boobs are back, so all is right with the world.
I've also felt our babe #2 move. It's nice to be reminded that yes, in fact, I AM pregnant. I can't remember when I felt Ezra move, but it's so fun all over again.
Clumsiness...totally broke a bowl this week and I can't really tell you how I did it exactly. It just moved from my hands to the floor. D'oh.
Clumsiness...totally broke a bowl this week and I can't really tell you how I did it exactly. It just moved from my hands to the floor. D'oh.
Yes, we have a list of names going on W's phone, but nothing really strikes our fancy yet. Perhaps, we're just in a holding pattern until we can get our top three going for a specific gender?! Either way, it may be awhile before we can even come up with three...
And W got that last bin of maternity from storage last weekend, so I've got some more options to look forward to! Yippie!
5 comments:
you are so cute and I LOVE your long hair! Beautiful! Also, I made sour cream and ranch last night... I must be having sympathy cravings for you! hahahah
You look amazing, glowing and happy! I can't wait to hear what he/she is! Aww Jess so exciting!!
so exciting! i love that you're finding out this time! last time, it killed ME having to wait that long! lol!
you look great! you have definitely popped!
Jess, you look amazing. Really. You're glowing and I love your hair so long!
Also, if you want my advice on the names (and I know you didn't ask for it, so I won't be offended if you don't take it) keep the names to yourself until baby is born. Jerky comments tend to NOT come out once baby has the name :)
You look amazing and again, I think you're smaller in person than in the picture! : )
Can't wait to hear what you're having!
Post a Comment