Tuesday, February 1

Baby Burp Cloths

I've been admiring these homemade cuties for some time now and have finally tried my own hand at them. And they are super easy, just like everyone says! It's a great beginners project since it's all about straight lines. I made a set of 3 in about 2-3 hours a few nights ago for baby L's shower this coming weekend. 

I made two using this tutorial. Loved it the best! And you get to use more of the flannel print which is fun.
 I made one using this tutorial. It was quicker to make and I actually had to change some settings on my machine to find the right zig-zag stitch. One that was small and tight. Yay for being forced to learn something new. 
 So now it's time to raid my mom's supplies for some blue tulle ribbon so I can bow these puppies up and put them in baby L's tote bag!

4 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE the polka dot one!!!

Stef said...

oh, these are so cute! I think they'd make awesome baby gifts. I always love getting home made gifts like this. They're the ones we never get rid of :)

Also... you need to live close to me so you can teach me how to sew :)

Tiffany said...

I was gonna say: Great Idea for a shower gift!:)

william said...

That's my sexy, crafty lady!