i LOVE that print!!! it actually totally matches peytons nursery! i may just have to go get me some and bag a pillow for the rocker or something! did you get it at joann's?
Yup, Joann's...but the super one in Fremont since our local one's got nada!! It's a home dec fabric by dwell studio. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
5 comments:
I'm shocked and impressed that you got right on this after I dropped you off....I did my BSF homework.
I can't wait to see what you make for him!
I love the fabric. So FUN! : )
i LOVE that print!!! it actually totally matches peytons nursery! i may just have to go get me some and bag a pillow for the rocker or something! did you get it at joann's?
Yup, Joann's...but the super one in Fremont since our local one's got nada!! It's a home dec fabric by dwell studio. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment