My Anthro MRS series "S" cup
{I've been drinking 3-4 cups of hot tea a day...I often go through tea seasons and this makes me feel remotely proper!}
One of the newest books E and I have been reading.
Another really cool kid's purchase. One to be sent with Flat Stanley all the way back home to Indiana and one for us too.
This super simple DIY silhouette tutorial I'm going to try so I can add one to my almost complete wall gallery.
This other super simple DIY project: Under-the-bed-train-table. We have storage issues and this would be perfectly hide-able.





3 comments:
we have the "o" mug! LOVE!
i made those silhouettes from cait's blog a while back and they were sooo easy!! you'll be pleased w the result, for sure!!
HA! Storage issues would be an understatement for what we have going on! LOL!
LOVE the tea cup!!!!!!!
I'm gonna check out that book:)
I love all these things. Especially the DIY projects. After I said I'd do that "Pay-It-Forward" project on Facebook, I've been freakishly looking around for 5 projects to do :)
Post a Comment