lol. i love this. trey goes for the vaccum everytime it's out. I contemplated getting the kids the pbk dyson {since it's a mini version of ours}... if only money grew on tree's! : )
brady is a fan of the vacuum! i can never vacuum when he is around because he completely takes over. the dishwasher is also a current obsession (well, has been for probably the past year).
6 comments:
lol. i love this.
trey goes for the vaccum everytime it's out.
I contemplated getting the kids the pbk dyson {since it's a mini version of ours}...
if only money grew on tree's! : )
Oh my gosh, look at your little blondie! HE is so cute!!
these are SO cute!! What a handsome little helper you have there :)
brady is a fan of the vacuum! i can never vacuum when he is around because he completely takes over. the dishwasher is also a current obsession (well, has been for probably the past year).
super cute! He is getting so big since the last time I saw him..
My baby's getting so big! :( I miss him! (And his parents too!) :)
Post a Comment