im pretty sure u can! i have a friend who blogs all the time from her iphone and her posts always include pics!! :)
WHAT! Can you read the blogs you follow from there too? I've been dying for there to be an app!
(via W) there are lots out there but he's still hunting for a good free one. Tara, do you know the name of the app, off hand?
Do you have an iphone 4? If so, do you like it? Jason wants to get those for us in November and I'm looking for people I know who have one :)
i dont, but ill ask her for u!! ill email her right now...
ok, just heard back from her...she said its called blog press. hope that helps!! :)
Thanks, Tara!! I'll pass that along to the iphone-r! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
im pretty sure u can! i have a friend who blogs all the time from her iphone and her posts always include pics!! :)
WHAT! Can you read the blogs you follow from there too? I've been dying for there to be an app!
(via W) there are lots out there but he's still hunting for a good free one. Tara, do you know the name of the app, off hand?
Do you have an iphone 4? If so, do you like it? Jason wants to get those for us in November and I'm looking for people I know who have one :)
i dont, but ill ask her for u!! ill email her right now...
ok, just heard back from her...she said its called blog press. hope that helps!! :)
Thanks, Tara!! I'll pass that along to the iphone-r! :)
Post a Comment