Sunday, August 29

Peg-Leg

In action

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

OMG! I love babies that do the butt scooch crawl <3

Tara said...

it is so hysterical that he crawls that way! lol! brady did that when he was learning to crawl...prob did it for about a week or two until he figured out the real deal. its really funny!!

for the first time ever, i see more of william in this pic, than i do you. :)

he's precious.

Erin Stewart said...

So flipping cute!

I can finally comment!!!!!!!!!! I started our blog! I was lying in bed last night thinking how great it would have been if I started this a few years ago. What a great way to look back at memories! You are the reason for the fire under me to finally get it going. You said it perfectly, an online journal!

I am going to send you a facebook message as I have a question about our class. Have a great day!

W and J said...

Yipppppppie!!! Erin, I'm *so* excited!! :) Here's a virtual dance in celebration of a new blogger!! And just think of all the material you have to work with since you're just starting! You can always post about the past to catch up. ;)