Friday, July 16

Bankhead Theater


I'm really enjoying our current dates nights!! My parents are getting into the habit of switching Ezra for some theater tickets, and this week was no exception. :) We had a delightful downtown dinner at Amarones using one of our discounts from restaurants.com . This was after a hectic dash back to my parents' place because we forget to get the tickets from them.  

And of course I was really excited about this venue. No surprise, but I've been wanting to go since the Bankhead opened in 2007. The night's entertainment was the phenomenal Ottmar Liebert, a German with amazing guitar skills. His flamenco style was very sexy and cool. It would have been perfect outdoors with some room to dance, although we have no dancing skills whatsoever. We so enjoyed the time together!

4 comments:

Tara said...

SUPER CUTE dress!!

did u guys get a hotel for the night? or go back home?

Megan said...

I love your dress as well! You are sooo cute!

The purse is great too. Fantastic style :)

W and J said...

Thanks, girls!! :) It's my Anthro Birthday dress. And we went back home. Ez was over at my folks so it was just better to have him keep sleeping through the night instead of waking him up to take him home. Plus we had the house to ourselves! :D

Tara said...

thats why i asked, i saw that your mom had him overnight, wasnt sure if it was a special occasion or something. :)