Friday, April 23

Cup of Water, Please!


Ezra hit another milestone today to my complete astonishment! Man, that cute little stinker sure is sneaky! Here I was thinking that we were a long way off from introducing food because he hasn't shown any interest. Just a few weeks ago, he started grabbing & playing with toys but I really didn't think it would transition into our things so soon. After getting back from a walk, we stopped off at a friend's house for a visit & a glass of water. I had Ezra in the wrap & after I took a few sips, he totally grabbed at my glass with both hands. I let him lead & he brought it straight to his mouth, opened up, & put his tongue to it. It was hilarious!! He totally knew what to do! After a bit, I tried to get my glass back so I could finish my water & he would have none of it.

Since W wasn't with us, I tried again when we got home with a to-go coffee cup just to see what he would do! I was seriously laughing the whole time he played with it. Simply adorable!!
  Ahhhh, Mama, it's empty!

4 comments:

Edie said...

definitely need copies of this for his album

Tara said...

they're so much smarter than we give them credit for! you'll learn this more and more as you venture through mommyhood!

W and J said...

You bet, Mom!

And you're so right, T! Definitely scary to think how much we're already being watched! ;) I need to be careful with my bad habits!

Stef said...

what a BIG boy!! And, can his eyes get anymore beautiful?! Watch out girls.