Friday, March 26

On Being Manly

This is what I came home to last night after tutoring. Apparently, W didn't like ANY of the gifted binkie holders and said they were way to close to being girlie. So this is the contraption he created to give Ezra a more rustic, manly feeling. And because I can't undo his knots, I guess this is the way it's going to be! ;)

6 comments:

Tara said...

LOL...Wow...

Have you tried Target? I got all of Brady's there and I think they are pretty manly {we are very anti girly around here, too. heck, we never even put brady in puppy dogs or ducks or cheesy stuff like that because matt thought it looked too "pansy" lol!} the boy was wearing a polo to easter brunch when he was two weeks old ;)

They have blue and brown stripes, solid colors, etc.

Amazon also has some great boy ones...

http://www.amazon.com/Booginhead-Pacifier-Holder-Boy-Camo/dp/B002WYJYUY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1269643506&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/KEEP-KLEEN-PACIFIER-PACK-HOLDER/dp/B002TQWHFE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1269643559&sr=8-15

W and J said...

Thanks for the recs, T. I'm sure W will love that camo one from amazon! :)

Stef said...

hahahahaha!!! I love this! We thought they were all way too girly when Ethan was a baby too. Very annoying. This is just an overall great, inexpensive way :)
Good thinking, William!

Stef said...

hahahahaha!!! I love this! We thought they were all way too girly when Ethan was a baby too. Very annoying. This is just an overall great, inexpensive way :)
Good thinking, William!

Tara said...

i totally thought of him when i saw the camo one! :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

this is too funny!!

and thank you for reminding me to get some pacifier holders!