Saturday, March 20

Fun Friday

We had a fun-packed day yesterday! First, Ezra & I headed to the Scrapbook Expo to walk around the chaos that Missy Diane called "March Madness for Women". To date, I have never seen so many items all dedicated to one hobby nor as many "Scrapoholic" t-shirts. Based on the ladies' purchases, the dollar booths were a real hit. I just went for the "experience"...  and to see all the goodies my mom bought for Ezra's album! Although I am a sucker for cute stamps but successfully walked out empty-handed! :)
Ezra did fabulously-- meaning he slept the entire time besides his feeding! And with the 135 to .25 female to male ratio, it really wasn't a problem. We also watched a few demos to learn new techniques.
All the ladies & their goodies
For the last half of the day, we headed over to a nearby town to enjoy the sunshine, some shopping and just hanging out with our German friends.
We introduced them to my favorite store. Here's W and Ez color coordinating with the store's decor.
And the ladies trying on headbands..of which I purchased one. Figured I did so well at the Expo, why not treat myself?! ;)
And on the way home, Ezra decided to discover his foot!!  Definitely a big day! It was pretty much the first full day we've gone out with Ezra. And he was smiles the whole time & napped really well in the wrap. Phew, what'd I tell you. I'm just tired by recapping it!

3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

love the headband - glad you got it!!

Tara said...

ezra is looking so huge in that moby!

love the headband! and love the plaza! that place is so relaxing! we go there a few times a week to feed the ducks, sip coffee and wander around. love it there.

Stef said...

Jess, you look fabulous!!! I think you are a beautiful Mama. And, your baby carrier looks so comfortable to wear, I'm going to order one next time we have a baby!
You've inspired me :)

Ezra is already getting so big! I hope to see you guys in June!