so cute! i remember the first time brady giggled, i thought my heart was going to full on melt into a puddle on the floor. best.sound.ever.now its those deep belly laughs that get me every time. :)
Oh how cute! I cannot wait until I get up there to meet the little guy. Maybe next weekend?
We are free, Michelle! :) Can't wait for him to meet you!!
oh my goodness, he's getting so big and those expressions are SO cute! its just gas. Do you want to smack people that tell you that? I did.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute! i remember the first time brady giggled, i thought my heart was going to full on melt into a puddle on the floor.
best.sound.ever.
now its those deep belly laughs that get me every time. :)
Oh how cute! I cannot wait until I get up there to meet the little guy. Maybe next weekend?
We are free, Michelle! :) Can't wait for him to meet you!!
oh my goodness, he's getting so big and those expressions are SO cute!
its just gas.
Do you want to smack people that tell you that? I did.
Post a Comment