Tuesday, December 1

2/3

The only thing missing from this picture is our Baby Swenson
to complete the legacy of friendship that W, K, & T started in grade school!
Really hoping to get a 3/3 shot before the Jenkins go back to Spain & the Mascianas to Austin!

And could NOT pass up this a.dor.able picture of the Mascianas (with Sarah!!)



2 comments:

Stef said...

Jess, you are SO close!! I'm getting major thrilled for you. I keep dreaming your baby is a girl, so now I'm dying to know what you're really having. By your pictures, I would guess BOY, but I really wish I could see you in person and make my guess. I'm not so good online :(

Keep us posted on how you're doing!! And rest, rest, rest - you're going to need it. Don't feel guilty about laying around and doing NOTHING until Baby comes.

W and J said...

Beautiful photos...Sarah looks so cute too!