Wednesday, October 7

Two More...

I totally didn't realize that we only have TWO more months left until our due date! Wow! We went to our midwife appt. this evening & she remarked, "Oh, today's the 7th!! Only two more to go!" We had completely missed that detail today! And we're also like 8 weeks behind our picture updates next to our blue wall. Oy Vey! The days feel like they have been going by at super speed as we near our little one's arrival. We even got our birth kit supply list today for us to order! Now, that's some serious business! We also got to find out our baby's position in the womb (called belly mapping). S/He was enthusiastically responding to our hands. So our baby's back is on my left side and the knees & feet are up against my belly's right side (which would explain all the kung-pow action going on over there). And the head is down! I'm still feeling really good which I'm so thankful for. And....I still got my innie! :)

(photo by Meghan A. Marrell)

4 comments:

Stef said...

TWO MONTHS!!!! Yippee!! I am so excited for you guys! You look great, Jess :)

jillyco said...

Fun! Those pictures your friend Meghan took are fabulous!

Tara said...

cute pic! you're definitely doing some growing!

i remember 32 weeks was when i started getting pretty excited too. just wait till you hit 36 or so..it starts feeling CRAZY real! :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

It's kind of crazy how quickly it goes, isn't it? Enjoy every second!