Monday, October 5

Coffee & Friends

Last weekend, a friend took some fun maternity pictures for us. Afterward, we headed to downtown for some coffee and meet up with some other friends. It was the 2nd time I've been to Cafe Main & I discovered their cute cups! It was THE perfect fall evening with lots of people downtown. We enjoyed our coffee, food and company. I must say that October is my favorite month!! It's also a bonus to realize that I've finally started to grow roots somewhere & have an awesome community of friends and family. I'm truly no longer a nomad and as much as I love travel & adventure, it's nice to have somewhere to call home! (Not to say, we'll never move though!) :)

3 comments:

Stef said...

Oh man! This looks like so much fun! I have to say I am so thankful to have good friends in WA that we'll be able to do things like this. I'll still terribly miss my friends here, but its nice knowing that I'll still have that when we get up there :)

Megan said...

Awww it's Megan! I love her! You are all so cute! I hope you had a (decaf) pumpkin spice latte!! :)

Tara said...

glad you're finally able to use that sweater!