

My parents took us out to dinner last night for our birthdays and Grandma came to celebrate too! Our days are only a week apart which makes it easy. We've never been to Campo Di Bocce but it was great. Good food, good prices, and a great family activity! W got a new cam-recorder and I got a super cute dress that's super COMFY! W made sure we were thoroughly educated on Bocce Ball after his research on Wikipedia and we learned a lot about the game.
5 comments:
we LOVE that place!! such a great place to even go and get drinks on a friday night. glad you guys had fun! happy birthday!
I think there is a Bocce place in Los Gatos, you and Will should come down sometime or I should just go up there :)
Fun! Happy (late) birthday!
Sounds like you had a great time. I love the place as well. Just a note, if you are going to extract the jpeg for something off of my site www.winemafia.net, which I might add had a great review of the restaurant, the least you could do is give my site a plug. Love your review of the restaurant by the way, and your blog is very nice. Best of luck, Nick
Oh...and for the record it is just "Bocce" not Bocce Ball, the kind people at Campo di Bocce schooled me on that. They do indeed have a second location in the South Bay. Nick
Post a Comment