Sunday, March 1

It's raining, it's pouring...

Willliam bought our dogs some raincoats! And so far, they hate 'em. We hope they grow to love them in time! They sure look hilariously cute!! And I got a good long laugh out of it too. :)We've been loving all the rain & how green it's makes everything! So beautiful!! And we've been having lots of fires to keep us warm & cozy. I'm thinking about planting my veggie garden again this year too. I can't believe it's March already!!! Wow!

5 comments:

Tara said...

ok, that is THE cutest thing i have EVER seen.

Edie said...

My poor humiliated Grand Dogs......I must speak with my SIL....he's not nearly as perfect as I thought he was :)

Stef said...

this made me laugh so hard! You guys are officially "dog people" :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Your dogs are SO cute!! I love their raincoats even if they don't : )

I hope you don't mind I snuck over to your blog - I found it through Tara's!

-Heather

W and J said...

Ha! :) Not at all, Heather!