Oh my....that is so right on! I thought I was the only one that just doesn't get it. Instead of "he's just not that in to you", how about "we're just not that in to the minutiea of your life".
On the other hand, it is the way I know what's going on with people when we don't have time to talk regularly, so.....maybe I should spend the Facebook time talking to people I care about? Oh, novel idea.
2 comments:
Oh my....that is so right on! I thought I was the only one that just doesn't get it. Instead of "he's just not that in to you", how about "we're just not that in to the minutiea of your life".
On the other hand, it is the way I know what's going on with people when we don't have time to talk regularly, so.....maybe I should spend the Facebook time talking to people I care about? Oh, novel idea.
hahahahaha!!! love it. It should say "basically, in the future, privacy is NO longer." :)
Post a Comment