Sunday, October 19

I survived

It was a fabulous week at Outdoor Ed in YMCA Camp Loma Mar. All of us had a great time: kids, and teachers included. :) It was gorgeous weather, a harvest moon and lots of great nature to see. We saw raccoons, banana slugs, deer, hermit crabs, seals, brown pelicans, etc. I didn't get as much grading done as I had hoped, but I did enjoy hanging out with my kids. Fun times! But it was SO great to be back with my husband this weekend. We enjoyed every minute re-connecting & catching up... and napping. I've been so exhausted. Another year down successfully! Whoo-hoo! And of course, there was always room for some silliness!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Haha! Love the tree hugging picture. ;)
I'm glad you had a nice time... bet you missed your honey though!

Tara said...

i looooooooooove outdoor ed! the week senior year in hs that i was a counselor was the best week ever! i am so totally jealous!!!!! i bet you had an amazing time!! welcome home!!