We had a fabulous weekend! On Friday, William & I went my high school's homecoming game. I didn't really know anyone there. I did see 2 familiar faces, but they were parents of students that I know... not people I went to school with! Some kids were back visiting but they had just graduated in the past two years. We had a great time!
On Saturday, William worked a half day & I picked up Mama Judy from the airport. My parents held a Grand Opening Party for their new house. It was so great!! William's brother, Frank, his wife and kids came down from Woodleaf! Lots of people from our wedding were there so it was great fun. My granny made us a beautiful wedding quilt with written messages from our guests. When I get a working camera, I'll post some pictures of the quilt. It's gorgeous!
Today, we just hung out with the family, walked around downtown P-town, ate, etc. I'm SO loving this weather. It's beautifully crisp, cool, and refreshing!! A fabulous weekend with lots of company. Just what I love!
Addition: We ended up going to the Pumpkin Patch on the way back to the airport! We'll see if have time to carve :)
4 comments:
sounds awesome!! i wish we could have made it to the game. i ended up working way later than anticipated, and i left my cell at home. :(
probably for the best anyway, since my whole dinner ended up coming up shortly after i got home. probably wouldnt have been so fun to puke in a garbage can at the amador homecoming game. lol.
so glad youre doing well!
I love Pleasanton! It has the most awesome Downtown area. When I was younger (we lived in the San Jose area) we used to go to Stanford football games and it was SOOO fun! I bet you had a blast, it being your old school. Is this Foothill or Amador?
A-M-A...D-O-R...D-O-N-S, what? The Amador Dons! :)
It was great seeing you this weekend!
Post a Comment