Saturday, October 25

Fall Carnival

The Annual V. Hills Fall Carnival has come and gone. Last year, Sarah and I manned the cotton candy machine...this year:

William took charge and was whipping out the blue sugary goodness for the kids. Sarah and I were his support team: handing him the white cones and pouring more sugar into the machine. The truly wonderful part of this whole process was the flying wisps of cotton candy. We were covered in it by the end of the night...William got the worst of it. I had it in my hair and eye lashes. Check out his beard!
We even ran into my family: Auntie Janice, Cousin Kendi, Phil, Brookee, and Adam! A family affair in P-town! 

4 comments:

Tara said...

i am so jealous! that sounds so fun! i love carnivals!

Stef said...

that is too funny! I never thought of how it would stick to facial hair!

Edie said...

Looks like fun...so glad you used the fog machine.

Ruthlys said...

Wow! William looks like Dad!!