Saturday, August 16

Classroom Status







Here's some pictures I took today of what I've been slaving over for the past 8 days. I'm so proud of how it turned out. There are bulletin boards for our first units in social studies, science, speeches, and one for the elections! It makes me sad to think about how I totally wasn't as prepared last year. I'm really hoping all this work pays off during the year. I feel much more prepared and confident this year (probably because I now know where things are)! I got my class list yesterday so now it feels official. I'm really looking forward to having a new group of students. And of course, I'm still not completely done, but at least it's only a few odds and ends like putting up team names, my name, and a title for another bulletin board. But really, who's keeping track?! :) I'm excited but exhausted! Phew!

6 comments:

Edie said...

I'm so proud of you. The room is fabulous. I wish you were going to be my teacher. And somewhere in your class there is at least one student who will be inspired to achieve.

W and J said...

Aw, thanks Mom :)

Tara said...

looks great!!!!!!

jillyco said...

Wow Jess! It all looks great!! You did a fantastic job! Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

Stef said...

Looking good, Jess! You've done a lot in a short amount of time AND while not feeling too great. When do you actually start? We need to get our toes done before then. :)

Tara said...

looks amazing!!!!! great job, girl!!