Saturday, August 9

Baby Sale!

No, not babies but baby stuff from a really CUTE vendor called Quilt Baby. Really fun fabrics, homemade & on super sale. Can't beat that! (no, not for me at this point, but still fun to look at)

This bib 2-set was originally $40 & is now $8!!

Cute crib bedding (orange & has birds--so perfect!)
Traveling changing mat (which I can hopefully make one day!)

4 comments:

Tara said...

WHAT!! cant believe you found this! off to browse now....

Stef said...

Eek! What a fun site... it will be your fault when we go broke. :)

W and J said...

Haha! To be honest, you BOTH are the ONLY reason why I posted this :D Hope you get some steal-of-a-deals!!

Stef said...

awww, thanks! I'm ordering the bibs. I am so picky when it comes to bibs. Isn't that so tacky? I think I'm a bib snob...