My parents love the site & now that I have internet, I've been stopping by to check it out. FARK.COM presents all the latest headlines from various news feeds (which are all purchasing from AP so what does it matter anyway?) & puts his own twist on it. Sample:
From Fox News Fark's category for this celeb piece: amusing. Their caption: Tom Cruise, apparently unaware of his change in status in the Hollywood community, loses another role over money
In Not News: a story in strange category about "couple in Washington with no friends invites everyone to their wedding reception by taking out an ad in the local newspaper"
The current, the strange, the humorous, the sad...all on fark.com.
3 comments:
LMAOOOOOOOO thats so funny/sad.
you guys are like the blog king and queen! I can't tell you how I adore your frequently updated website. Makes me so happy... You must promise to be this awesome even when you have babies running around. :)
Post a Comment