Last night, W's firm celebrated the end of another tax season with a wine tasting event for their clients. So that means W officially survived his first tax season as an accountant! He helped serve food and wine to the clients...
The apps and desserts were to-die-for.
My parents, who have known these people for longer than we have {when you're in the same business in the same small town, you rub shoulders often}, showed up early on then came over to watch E while I attended the second half of the party. I even pulled out some heels for this special occasion! Hoot hoot!
So proud of my hard-working hubby
So now that his stint is over, he'll head back to BT {as a chauffeur} and study for the CPA exam for the next five months before his permanent job {auditor} at a larger firm begins! We've been so thankful for this season with an awesome and thoroughly fun staff. And for all that W was able to learn in such a short and stressful time. Onto new adventures!
6 comments:
Congratulations W! What an exciting moment for him!
Looks like a fabulous event!
I don't think you guys could be any cuter together!
So GREAT!! Yay for hard working Papa's. You guys are BOTH glowing, humm gotta love a couple whom are expecting.
Yahoo! Way to go W!!! What a great feeling :) You look G-R-E-A-T!!! Such a cute belly you have going. P.S. Since I always have to tell you, you need a new belly update!!!! So cute!!!
what a great feeling!!!
gotta love hard working daddies. you're very blessed. <3
Sounds like a fun night! I'm so happy for Will and excited for what the future holds.
You look great, Jess!
My sister straight disappears during tax season:( Now that I think about it, I have no idea how you guys were doing projects at home during this time! My sis works till 10-midnight during tax season with no days off:( every year she gets as close as you can to quitting her job and then the 15th comes and she's ok again, for another year anyway.
I'd like to congratulate you on surviving tax season as a pregnant wife and mom! a true feat!;)
Post a Comment